removed fenderwells

Hey all, long time reader, haven't posted in a while. I've got an 80 Camaro, swapped in a 350/350, looking to make it an 80-90% strip car. We removed the fenderwells and I realized that I've never seen a second gen with removed wheelwells. Any one have any pictures. I like it so far, I may go back and cut them up and put back in the section that holds the quarter panel and the lower front panels together. Possibly bring back a

3 inch sill on the inside to house electronics, relays, cathc can, fuel pressure regulator, etc down the line. Any thoughts, comments, etc.??
Reply to
Stephen

Anthony