Roller rockers

I'm building an LT1 for my 86 ta and just want some opinions. I've got a roller cam for it. I'm torn on rockers though. I'm debating on using crane rollers (this would match the brand of cam I'm using. But the Harland Sharp
roller rockers look like really nice rockers too. Any opinions
Just get aluminum ones and make sure you have enough valve cover clearance for whatever you get.
Tom wrote:

    Crane's rocker rollers are not to bad. A buddy runs them on his 383 SBC. They have been on it for a few years, and have not worn or broken.
    Beaware of any rocker roller that is not made in the USA. Charles
are you saying my taiwan rockers won't work ?.... damn you !

Chevrolet wrote:

    Yes damn me, damn me straight to hell!
    The sad part is, some people buy them, not caring, and use them in things like 454's with a high spring rate. Then a year or two later they wonder why it all failed. Charles
I'm extremely wary of foreign parts these days as well. I believe they use inferior materials. One bit of proof for this is a rash of failed camshafts in recent times. They worked and looked great but rapidly wore out. I think steel used is the primary culprit. I know, foreign steel is finding it's way into a lot of American parts. But, China really isn't about Americans when they export whole parts. Drink