Scrolling extension?

Hi,
Is there a Firebird extension that will let me scroll with a two-button mouse?
TIA,
Chakolate

--
Whence cometh this silly notion that every electrical circuit must have a
ground? Speaking as a scientist, I blame electrical engineers. Science is

Sorry, I don't understand this reference.
Chak

--
You might as well fall flat on your face as lean over too far backward.
--James Thurber

Ah! I missed the 'automobiles' in the ng name. <smacking head>
Well, jeez, no wonder I can't find the extensions I'm looking for!
Sorry, all.
Chakolate
--
You might as well fall flat on your face as lean over too far backward.
--James Thurber
lol happens to best of us.. not sure but you may find it here
http://www.cosmicat.com/software /

do