Scrolling extension?

Hi,

Is there a Firebird extension that will let me scroll with a two-button mouse?

TIA,

Chakolate

Reply to
Chakolate

Yes but only if the Y-Pipe allows for it :)

Reply to
Bruce

Sorry, I don't understand this reference.

Chak

"Bruce" wrote in news:OV9Nb.851$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Reply to
Chakolate

OK let me spell it out a bit better... what does your question have to do with firebird or camaro AUTOMOBILES??

:D

Reply to
Bruce

"Bruce" wrote in news:AUgNb.1974$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Ah! I missed the 'automobiles' in the ng name.

Well, jeez, no wonder I can't find the extensions I'm looking for!

Sorry, all.

Chakolate

Reply to
Chakolate

lol happens to best of us.. not sure but you may find it here

Bruce