selling my 77 formula on ebay

i fixin to sell all my camaro's and firebirds as i'll be moving to oregon from okla. in the next 2 years.i have my yellow '77 formula on ebay now.auction ends aug. 1st. 68k original miles,400 ci motor done in yellow.i'm throwing in a '78 firebird both have clear titles.i have about 17 cars and i'm only taking 2 or 3 with me.as i fix up the others, i'll be selling them too. this formula is a super clean low mileage car. i've had it since '96 and put less than 10,000 miles on it.check out the pics. i can email you more.hope a young firebird lover gets it as i'm getting too old to put time and money in all these muscle cars."just have too many pokers in the fire" as they say.thanks for looking.

Reply to
Golley G Willickers