Selling my 'bird. UK only probably

If anyone is interested in my 'bird for sale, good starter for those without the deep pockets
1993 Firebird 3.4l V6 @ 80000 miles (ish) Cobra Microwave alarm
k&n Induction Kit Eibach springs Mille miglia II wheels (18x9 all round) Borla Cat Back System
else pretty much standard. Cheap insurance to start in the american market
If you are interested email sacha snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Sensible offers can be discussed
Cheers all
Should point out, I am based in the UK hence why UK only.
Any questions send them on!