Selling my TA

Anyone have an idea what I can get for a 2002 Collectors Edition with 12,000miles?

Yea..whatever anyone will pay you.
Seriously.
And what do you mean...collectors edition???

*CBHVAC* wrote:

I believe that's the fugly yellow paint job one.
puked:

Come on, it wasn't THAT bad. I mean, generally Pontiacs are more over the top styling-wise, with the scoops and grilles and decals. It only makes sense that they'd make a big loud bird.
Of course, I didn't buy one, but I always look twice when I see one. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
lab~rat wrote:

I disagree. It's just awful. It looks like an oversized bumble bee. There's loud, and there's ugly. Of course, that was at the height of Aztek-ness, so whaddya expect?
80 Trans Am
01 Trans Am Ram Air - 13.41@104 mph (!CAGS - otherwise stock)
On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 15:12:49 -0500, ray

Yeah, yeah, the winged MOPARS looked ugly back in the day, but now they're beautiful. I guess that six digit price tag helps, though. -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
lab~rat wrote:

$100k Ass-tek. You're confusing loud with ugly. Loud is Britney spears in sequins. Ugly is Michael Jackson in sequins.
btw... I own a 2001 TA WS6 in black, not yellow. That's loud. Loud TA's are good. Ugly TA's are not. That paint job was ugly. I'm glad I didn't wait until 2002 to buy mine... that way I wouldn't have had to get my collector's edition TA painted. ;)
Ray
Try www.autobahntrader.com. FREE web advertisement promotional period. You can upload up to 6 pictures. Ads can run up to 1 year! They specialize in collectible, classic and exotic cars and motorcycles.