Shift knob

I would like to remove the automatic shift knob on my 2001 trans am. It has a small clip slot on the rear.I am sure this clip is holding it on.Where can
I get a SMALLER replacement?

has
can
Try a Camaro.
Michael
I think that the Camaro knob is zackly the same. I know the Corvettes is half the size,I don't know about the diameter of the shaft or the mounting clip.