Sirius Satellite Install

Ok, so does anyone have any experience in putting a Sirius antenna on a 4th gen F body? Cause I went to put the magnetic antenna on the roof(yes I actually DO have a hardtop : ) and I watched it slide right
off. Then I tried the deck lid, and watched it slide off again. Tried it on the quarter panel, but it tilts too much for the damn thing to even get reception, since it must be less than 30 degrees, so... anybody got any ideas?
The Freak