Slightly OT: Transformers movie

The buzz is that the movie producers went with the new camaro for the character "Bumblebee" instead of the VW Beetle used in the cartoon series
(due to VW's refusal to lend their brand to the movie). Saleen did the prototype, here are some pics: /
Get them while they're hot, because the the studio has been contacting a lot of people (or so I've heard).
Btw, hey guys, i've been gone a while, *when* the new camaro comes out I'll be back with GM (currently stuck with Mercedes-Benz).