SLP Shift Improvement Module Installation

I've added a number of SLP enhancements to my '97 Formula, but the installation directions on their shift improvement module leave a little to be desired. I was hoping for some help here in the
newsgroup...
The first one is simple... The shift improvement module hooks-up to two wires from the PCM (Powerterain Control Module?). Where the heck is it?
The second problem is more product specific, but SLP is closed 'till Jan 4. They describe a red and blue wire coming from the shift improvement module, but both are grey on the actual module. Anybody know how to tell which is which?
Thanks! SR-71 (Blackbird) '97 Firebird Formula
SLP Ram-Air Hood SLP Cold-Air induction SLP Flow-booster SLP 160deg Thermostat Hooker Aero-Chamber Muffler