SLP Suspension Kit - is it worth it?

I'm not entirely happy with my 2002 TA's suspension. The stock suspension seems soft. Creeping over speed bumps and out of driveways I hear squeaking coming from the rear suspension. On the highway, if I
hit a dip in the road, the car seems to bounce. There seems to be too much body lean when cornering. I took it into the shop and they said the shocks aren't leaking and everything checks out just fine. I want to be able to corner better and get rid of some of the body lean. I wouldn't mind loosing a bit of clearance as well. SLP makes a suspension kit that they say is the same one that goes on the Firehawk. If anybody is familiar with the kit, will I see enough difference to justify $700?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ