Smoked Clutch, What should I replace it with? SLP? 2001 WS6

I cooked my clutch after making a run down the 1/4 mile against a Mustang (I won). When I went for the second run I came out okay but when I shifted to second the clutch pedal stayed to the floor .I eventually was able to shift but when I parked it there was a pretty bad odor. Does this sound like my clutch? If so any idea's about what to replace it with? Does anyone have the SLP clutch/flywheel setup installed? I may end up eventually with about 400 horse but don't plan to go over that. I think I am sitting around 355 horse at this point (guess). The car is shifting normally now but I havn't jumped on the gas that much and I think I can still smell something every once in a while.

Thanks in advance

Richard (2001 WS6 k/n filter SLP lid,bellows, 160 thermo)

Reply to
Rick Taylor