Source of a turbo kit for a 3.4L V6?

Can anyone suggest a possible source of a torbo kit for a '95 3.4L Camaro?

Forget trading to a V8 - the nearest yard selling Camaros is 9000 mi away. I am in Australia but can get kits from the US.

TIA Murray

--

Reply to
mkelly

Never seen one, not to say they don't exist. But, the 2.8, 3.1, 3.4L, same block with different throw, is not known to handle boost very well.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

Thanks for that. The only reply, so far!

Cheers Murray

98 Camaro wrote:
Reply to
mkelly

Check out the link below, the moderator Tiago of forced induction has a V6 thats making 330RWHP and 400RWTQ, he curently is selling a 3.4 Turbo kit.

Neil Biswas

Well I dont know how much mechanical ability you have but a cheap way around the big price is to look through some local junk yards find some early 90s eclipse turbos. A good freind of mine has a 4.6ltr Mustang, and although I'm not a ford fan he found 2 turbos rebuilt them then had a machine shop custom bend all the piping, and make the header adaptors. As for the blowoff valve and intercooler he he bought after maket. He eventually spent a total of around $1250 bucks. You could do it cheaper by using one turbo, and he used the most expansive after market parts. He just dynoed his car at 493rwhp Not to stingy for 1200 bucks and a car that only has about 245 stock. But one last thing the twinturbos are NOT his only modification

Reply to
KDD2333