Source of a turbo kit for a 3.4L V6?

Can anyone suggest a possible source of a torbo kit for a '95 3.4L Camaro?
Forget trading to a V8 - the nearest yard selling Camaros is 9000 mi away. I am in Australia but can get kits from the
US.
TIA Murray --
--
Murray Kelly vk4aok

Thanks for that. The only reply, so far!
Cheers Murray
98 Camaro wrote:

--
Murray Kelly vk4aok