spammers

Fuck every one of you low life spammer/troll's. What a waste of life you are. Your worse than the retards who call on the phone at night/weekends trying to sell there shit. At least I can tell them to piss off person to
person!
rbc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Pst, RBC, you can in a round-about way by reporting every spammer to their ISP, and their webhost (If applicable).
NOI
I do

rbc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in

Good. The more here that join that 'party', the better.
and thanks.
NOI (Now let's go out there and kick some spammer ass! <G>)
Unfortunately most spammers don't even read the news groups. They are a comercial service that specializes in spam and all they do is get a list of groups and spam away. Not too long ago they knew to stay away from a few groups because Mr. Floppy was so graciously performing a great yet thankless service to these groups by reporting these spammers. It was a service greatly appreciated by the silent majority but misunderstood by the newbies and AOL users. They gave him a lot of shit for performing this wonderful task and he has since stopped because of it. I miss those spam free days.