spammers

Fuck every one of you low life spammer/troll's. What a waste of life you are. Your worse than the retards who call on the phone at night/weekends trying to sell there shit. At least I can tell them to piss off person to person!

Reply to
rbc

rbc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Pst, RBC, you can in a round-about way by reporting every spammer to their ISP, and their webhost (If applicable).

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Reply to
Phil Indablank

rbc Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Good. The more here that join that 'party', the better.

and thanks.

NOI (Now let's go out there and kick some spammer ass! )

Reply to
Thund3rstruck