spark plug recomendation

What spark plugs would you recommend for a 85 305 TPI? I have heard that Bosch Platinum plugs don't do well in these engines. It is a paid to get to these plugs, so I want to use ones that will do the job right
and I won't have to change for a while.

I used bosch platinums in my 89 305 TPI with good results until I got a supercharger and platinum spark plugs are not recommended for forced induction.
-Bruce
On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:07:42 -0600, Will VanderToolen

I use Bosch Plantium 2's in my 3800 series 2 v6. No heavy engine work done. Just some light work biger air intake K&N air filter, ect. Replaced them after 50K miles and they almost looked brand new. Kinda hated to replace them but figrued they were getting worn.
Jade Falcon '98 Black w/T-Tops + RS package
I don't believe that. I run nitrous with my Bosch plugs.
Alex