spark plug recomendation

What spark plugs would you recommend for a 85 305 TPI? I have heard that Bosch Platinum plugs don't do well in these engines. It is a paid to get to these plugs, so I want to use ones that will do the job right and I won't have to change for a while.

Reply to
Will VanderToolen

I used bosch platinums in my 89 305 TPI with good results until I got a supercharger and platinum spark plugs are not recommended for forced induction.

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Chang

I use Bosch Plantium 2's in my 3800 series 2 v6. No heavy engine work done. Just some light work biger air intake K&N air filter, ect. Replaced them after 50K miles and they almost looked brand new. Kinda hated to replace them but figrued they were getting worn.

Jade Falcon '98 Black w/T-Tops + RS package

Reply to
Jade Falcon

I don't believe that. I run nitrous with my Bosch plugs.

Alex

Reply to
alex