Standing wieght of a firebird

Hello All
Just curious really
Anyone know the wieght of a 78 firebird with a 350 engine ?
Thanks
Rich

around 3800 lbs

My 79 TA was (gulp) 4053 pounds with a full tank. I weighed it at the DMV.
403 auto, no T-tops.
My 77 Dodge Power Wagon 4x4 pickup?
4127! Weighed on the same scale, two years previously.
I couldn't believe it. No wonder drunks used to crash Camaros and Firebirds and walk away from really bad wrecks. One "famous" one was a guy stole a 79 Z28, and blasted a Nova, cut it in half, and killed all four people inside, and the only thing that happened to the idiot in the Camaro was he broke his ankle from the brake pedal.
BDK

So thats getting on for 2 tonnes - wow !
Rich