Still kicking...

The Firebirds are gone, along with the books and magazines. So are the long hours of replacing things that weren't broke to make the car faster. If I see a second generation Firebird broke down along the highway I have an ext reme urge to help that person (or more precisely, help the car). Most of y ou probably don't know who I am (really nobody), but for a few years I had some very strong cars :)

Reply to
shanewarfel