Stock ls1 clutch diameter

How goes it all? Haven't been in here in a while. Like the title asks, can anyone tell me the stock clutch diameter and/or stock flywheel diameter on the '99 6speed Trans Am LS1?
Having seen some odd things, are there any real negative implications to having the clutch/flywheel diameters not exactly matched? ~~~~~~ Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[] ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.