Stock rim for 65-67 Chevy

Did the Camaro, Chevelle, Impala use the same rim? Where in the San Jose Bay Area can I find a stock rim for an early Chevy Camaro?

Thanks,

Vic

Reply to
one

Camaro's and Chevelle's use the same wheels. Impala's share the same larger bolt circle wheels as other full size GM's.

When I used to live down there, there was a Camaro / Firebird wrecking yard on Old Oakland Rd. in between San Jose and Milpitas. I have no idea if it'sa still there. It's been 13 years since I moved away. - Gary

Reply to
Gary - KQ6RT

You may very well find that other GM's will fit: Nova, Cutlass, Regal, Firebird, some Delta 88(some years had both bolt circles, so be careful), Monte Carlo, Gran Prix, Apollo, Skylark, and others I don't recall right off. Also, if you check with an aftermarket mag-wheel store, they might have some takeoffs where the happy buyer of his new wheels forgot to load up his old wheels!! HTH & good luck.....s

Reply to
sdlomi

Prior to 1971, Chevelles, Camaros, Novas, Corvettes, and Impalas all shared the 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern. In 71 GM switched to the 5 on 5" pattern on its full size cars, same as the two wheel drive, half ton pick-ups of the era. Most of the early 5 on 4 3/4 wheels are not compatible with disc brakes.

hope this helps Dennis

Reply to
Dennis