Stock rim for 65-67 Chevy

Did the Camaro, Chevelle, Impala use the same rim? Where in the San Jose Bay Area can I find a stock rim for an early Chevy Camaro?
Thanks,
Vic

Camaro's and Chevelle's use the same wheels. Impala's share the same larger bolt circle wheels as other full size GM's.
When I used to live down there, there was a Camaro / Firebird wrecking yard on Old Oakland Rd. in between San Jose and Milpitas. I have no idea if it'sa still there. It's been 13 years since I moved away. - Gary

You may very well find that other GM's will fit: Nova, Cutlass, Regal, Firebird, some Delta 88(some years had both bolt circles, so be careful), Monte Carlo, Gran Prix, Apollo, Skylark, and others I don't recall right off. Also, if you check with an aftermarket mag-wheel store, they might have some takeoffs where the happy buyer of his new wheels forgot to load up his old wheels!! HTH & good luck.....s
Prior to 1971, Chevelles, Camaros, Novas, Corvettes, and Impalas all shared the 5 on 4 3/4" bolt pattern. In 71 GM switched to the 5 on 5" pattern on its full size cars, same as the two wheel drive, half ton pick-ups of the era. Most of the early 5 on 4 3/4 wheels are not compatible with disc brakes.
hope this helps Dennis