Stolen 1977 Trans AM

My 1977 Trans Am and two other classic cars were stolen in Atlanta. Only the Trans Am remains unrecovered. I am offering a $25,000 reward for its return. Contact me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com or 404-431-7001.

Add pictures here
✖
Le 25/08/2010 17:47, David Stanford a écrit :

You may gives more details like color, visible specific equipments so these can be identified at a glance. You may add the local police department phone and robbery registration #, so one observer may call and inform the police about suspected identification of stolen vehicles.
By the way, if you where stolen several cars at once, chances are these where taken by truck and it look like organized crime. Your cars may already ave joined or crossed Mexico. Too bad, I wish you to get them back in good shape soon.
Gives the police VIN and any significant numbers, espetially stamped on the frame behind the heat box cover and under the VIN stamp.
--
Léa Gris

Add pictures here
✖