Sun visor snapped off 2K Camaro ragtop

Does anyone know where I can find the swivel assembly for the sun visor or what it's called? Ecklers had new sun visors, but they didn't appear to include the attachment swivel.
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...
puked:

$200 plus from the dealer, btw.
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

You can try this site: http://www.moderndaymuscle.com/home
AA

I saw what I think you need on this site, I didn't see any on the other site I mentioned.:
http://www.paddockparts.com/Paddock/dept.asp?dept%5Fid 9&giftlse&0pt%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D5%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CCamaro&mscssidE315752AD994217A8B8FD22CBFF8B0
AA
puked:

Thanks, the visors are 130 bucks. That's getting warmer...
-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

I saw the sunvisor support brackets for $40-$50 on this site. I think this site has high shipping charges too, so check that out if you decide to order.
AA