Sun visor snapped off 2K Camaro ragtop

Does anyone know where I can find the swivel assembly for the sun visor or what it's called? Ecklers had new sun visors, but they didn't appear to include the attachment swivel.

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:20:42 -0400, "lab~rat >:-)" puked:

$200 plus from the dealer, btw.

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

You can try this site:

AA

Reply to
ztwoeight

I saw what I think you need on this site, I didn't see any on the other site I mentioned.:

AA

Reply to
ztwoeight

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:02:47 -0400, "ztwoeight" puked:

Thanks, the visors are 130 bucks. That's getting warmer...

-- lab~rat >:-) Stupid humans...

Reply to
lab~rat >:-)

I saw the sunvisor support brackets for $40-$50 on this site. I think this site has high shipping charges too, so check that out if you decide to order.

AA

Reply to
ztwoeight