Swap Meet note

Any one who will be around Dayton Ohio this weekend, and is looking for car parts, might want to check out the Cars & Parts swapmeet in Springfield
(clark co. fairgrounds. Exit 59 off of I-70.
Im planning on taking atleast one box truck full of parts to sell, many N.O.S. and dealer take offs. Charles

car
many
If anyone was interested, I only managed to get 2 spaces, for my friends and my self. GB-9 & GB-10. If your local, come on up and say "hi" it's a great car show, and a great place to get F-body parts. Charles