T/A WS6 differences question 00-01

For a 2000-2001 T/A, does the WS6 package make for a harsher ride, or is it about the same? How noticeable is the performance increase? Thanks

Jeff wrote:

Haven't driven in a non WS6, but I don't think mine rides harsh. In fact, I thought it was kind of soft compared to what I was expecting from the older ones. I hava an article (somewhere) discussing the suspension differences between stock/ws6/firehawk - springs, bushings, sway bar is about it. That and the 17" wheels and wider tires. And the hood. Can't miss the hood.
Ray
Cool, thanks . . .