Tach connection on the ADL connector?

I have a '96 Z28 and I recently bought a shift light which requires a tach connection to the Ignition system. As I was preparing to run another wire
through the firewall the thought occured to me the OBDII system may have a tach connection on the ADL connector under the dashboard. Does anyone here know if I can just connect my shift light there?