TECH: need help with connections for 68 camaro rs/ss brake lines

My Camaro had line locks on it and I am removing them. I was wondering if there was anyplace that showed the correct layout for the brake lines as to where each line should connect with respect to the proportioning and metering valves. My car has front four piston disc, rear drum brakes. They seem to not be as good as the should. I have a new master cylinder and vacuum booster as well as shoes and pads.

Thanks,

Chris

Reply to
Joe Mamma

The assembly manual has the information in it. I think you can find it at the Classic Industries site or E-bay.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to