the Bandit runs again!

Breaker for the Snowman!
This sounds like a lot of fun. They are putting together the orginal run that Smokey and The Bandit ran in the movie. Texarkana to Atlanta I believe.
I found it here at http://www.thebanditrun.com
I think it's May 7th.
They are looking for all T/A's, especially black ones, but it sounds like everyone is invited in the run.
Could be a great time.
-
puked:

I hate Coors... -- lab~rat >:-) Do you want polite or do you want sincere?