the vampire cometh

Zang! Who is that, beating off in the mountains?

It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a little penis! And with a vengeful > jerk, he cometh: > > "KY and seamen for my gay lover! I poke through stools, until my > glands are satisfied!"
Reply to
bikerbob

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

You got a point, or are you just wanting to start a fight?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Sounds more like he's trying to seduce me, but I'm not that easy.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

Reply to
bikerbob

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Ah. Then why fight with him here? I'll setup the irc channel, you two can make an appointment, and the Rock 5 will charge admission.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Reply to
bikerbob

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Bob, please reread my message before, especially then end of it, with the 'charge admission' comment.

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

Reply to
bikerbob

No hard feelings on this end. Actually, I thought maybe you were a visitor from the other group I post to, where insults are the norm and you last a day or so if you take *any* of it personally.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

How 'bout if one doesn't take it personally ever, unless they're drunk? Or if they make smarmy responses like this one, while the poster is drunk? Just wonderin' VMM, 'cause I'm drunk and I typically only make smarmy responses while drunk... heh heh

Reply to
7ball

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Cool. I am sure others will have welding questions for you then.

Hell, I might soon...

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

I'd like to be PC and say I'm not drunk, but f*ck that. I made the mistake of trusting a girl again... One day I'll learn. In the mean time, I have no car keys after I get home and truncated supplies of beer. And an eye on a red-head...

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

Redheaded fems are bad tempered and bad news as a rule. But the question always remains, does the rug match the curtains? LOL

Reply to
FBR

You are absolutely correct on that one... and the one I dated (glad that one is over) did match. ;)

Reply to
KITT

KITT Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

AIGH!!! TMI!!! TMI!!!!

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

I once asked a red head if the carpet matched the drapes and she smoothly replied...."no carpet, hardwood floor baby!" YA!!

Jay S

Reply to
Jay S

Well, something tells me the rule doesn't apply in her case. And the answer to the question is, "yes", but not for long if I have my way. *wink...nudge*

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

Well, sometimes people can become exactly what everyone expects them to be. On the other hand, you can't be expected to change anyone or fix their problems, so glad you didn't end up stuck there. Hopefully I'll have better luck.

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

::laughs:: 'Hardwood'... So she was blonde?

Reply to
The Vampire Muffin Man

Me thinks she was waxed, sir. Brazilian style.

Brian

Reply to
Led Sleddin'