the vampire cometh

Page 1 of 2
Zang! Who is that, beating off in the mountains?

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

You got a point, or are you just wanting to start a fight?
NOI

Sounds more like he's trying to seduce me, but I'm not that easy.
--
Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the mountains!
It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Ah. Then why fight with him here? I'll setup the irc channel, you two can make an appointment, and the Rock 5 will charge admission. <G>
NOI

Ah, the good old days. :-)
--
Mr. Floppy

Back when we were young and able to reply for hours on end to trivial drival... Sigh.... Kinda miss having 4 or 5 watching one system, to determine if Rock was indeed Carlos...classic.

Not looking to fight with anyone. I said I was bored, It was just a play on words, nothing personal. Don't have a cow man!

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Bob, please reread my message before, especially then end of it, with the 'charge admission' comment. <G>
NOI

Its been a long week, to many welding fumes ( stick welding 8" mild steel pipe out side in cold air), brain hurts, shoulders sore. Looking forward to shop job next week welding SS with tig, in shop.

bikerbob Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed

Cool. I am sure others will have welding questions for you then. <G>
Hell, I might soon...
NOI

No hard feelings on this end. Actually, I thought maybe you were a visitor from the other group I post to, where insults are the norm and you last a day or so if you take *any* of it personally.

--
Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the mountains!
It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful

How 'bout if one doesn't take it personally ever, unless they're drunk? Or if they make smarmy responses like this one, while the poster is drunk? Just wonderin' VMM, 'cause I'm drunk and I typically only make smarmy responses while drunk... heh heh

I'd like to be PC and say I'm not drunk, but fuck that. I made the mistake of trusting a girl again... One day I'll learn. In the mean time, I have no car keys after I get home and truncated supplies of beer. And an eye on a red-head...
--
Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the mountains!
It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful
The Vampire Muffin Man wrote:

Redheaded fems are bad tempered and bad news as a rule. But the question always remains, does the rug match the curtains? LOL
You are absolutely correct on that one... and the one I dated (glad that one is over) did match. ;)
--
Well, catch you later,
-KITT

AIGH!!! TMI!!! TMI!!!! <G>
NOI

Well, sometimes people can become exactly what everyone expects them to be. On the other hand, you can't be expected to change anyone or fix their problems, so glad you didn't end up stuck there. Hopefully I'll have better luck.
--
Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the mountains!
It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful
But the question always remains, does the rug match the curtains? LOL

I once asked a red head if the carpet matched the drapes and she smoothly replied...."no carpet, hardwood floor baby!" YA!!
Jay S

::laughs:: 'Hardwood'... So she was blonde?