the vampire cometh

Page 2 of 2
But the question always remains,

Me thinks she was waxed, sir. Brazilian style.
Brian

Well, something tells me the rule doesn't apply in her case. And the answer to the question is, "yes", but not for long if I have my way. *wink...nudge*
--
Zang! Who is that, rampaging on the mountains!
It's the VampireMuffinMan, hands clutching a meaty axe! And with a vengeful