Thermostat replacement 1995 3.4L

Page 2 of 3

Thats funny, out here, the stray cats on the farm constantally pull mice, and rats (and sometimes moles) out of the all the buildings and pump houses and stack em up on the door step. All I gotta do is shovel em off the door step and ditch em. Thats a pretty good deal if you ask me, as this "pile" of dead rodents on the door step "were" the menance (and bred the disease). Beats having to be setting traps and such.

I take it you've never had an indoor cat vs. an indoor dog.
with a cat all you have to do is show them the litter box and that's it. dog will shit anywhere when your not looking.
cats don't follow you everywhere you go like some disease begging for attention
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god

S.S.I.N. wrote:

Had all types. Indoor, Outdoor, Indoor/Outdoor, cats and dogs.

Actually trained a couple cats to use the toilet.

Some do, some don't. But they piss the hell out of me when I'm typing and they jump on my KB or jump on the counter when I'm making dinner or get in my face when I'm working on a car/bike.

--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,

lol i have that problem everyday
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god

My cat snuggles up on my pillow with me!
I don't complain, and my dog sleeps on the other side, I don't complain about that either.
They love unconditionally! Find a woman who will make a fuss when you come home, like my dog and cat do. It won't happen, my cat sees me off in the morning, while my dog whimpers that I'm leaving, and both make a big happy racket when they hear the door opening.
I know they won't ever be deserting me!
Refinish King
PS Make mental note, find submissive woman, that acts like my cat and dog.

My Cats always would be ready to greet me. I have always drove loud cars and trucks. My mom would swear the one cat that died last year could hear my truck a mile off. In a deep sleep. Because about 3 minutes before I would pull in the driveway she would be sitting in the window, meowing her head off till I walked thru the door.
Find me a woman that will ever get that excited to have me around, and Ill be happy.
My dogs, much like my cats, never cared how I smelled right after getting off work, or how grimmy I was. If I didn't pet them ASAP they would go hide for fear I was upset. (2 Chows, and 1 half boxer half pitt).
If women treated men as good as animals do, men would do about 50% more chores, and fights would be rare. Charles
100% agreed!
You and I know the cure to the 52% divorce rate, so women out there reading. Love unconditionally. Make a fuss when we get home, stick your snout up our asses and in our nuts. We'll do the chores, really listen instead of yessing you to death and actually make you breakfast in bed!
Refinish King
PS
Charles, maybe your dog needs a love slave and a noodle wetting. We can stick Martin in the pen with him, and let nature take it's course?

Well us men are partly to blaime. I am recently single again because I walked out on my last G/F for a few reasons. Haven't even checked the voice mails she has left on my cell phone, set it to auto ignore her calls. At least my animals never picked up the phone and called me 3 to 6 times a day!

Brandy is a Female. She has a boy toy around the corner she occationally will escape and go see(A boxer). Thankfully she is fixed. Charles
LOL
All the shit is in jest, but if most women were more sensitive to men feeling the need to be the bread winners. Instead of laying the guilt trip: "Don't you love me" at our feet.
Divorce would be more rare, and I agree we as men should be more sensitive to their asking us to be around more, instead of being at the shop more. It works both ways!
Sincerely,
Refinish King

The cats around my shop are very usefull. First of all they hunt down rodents. Ever had rodents in a car? Aint a good thing. Second of all they hunt down birds. I dislike most birds.
Then there is the garbage disposial effect. Toss out your old food and they will eat it up.
These are not friendly cats. They don't really like people. They tend to be afraid of people. Yet they never deficate in the cars. Soemtimes you will catch them sleeping in a car. Charles
Charles Bendig wrote:

Dogs also chase rodents. (Some are even better at it than cats.) I happen to like birds...s'long as they stay the heck away from my car and motorcycle.

What is this thing you speak of "old food?" (Three guys in this house...there IS no food.)

~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.
"Overlord"

had a dog like that once. we trained him to hunt the grass for bugs. he was never bored.you should have seen him when ants tried to build a nest. he'd squish them,stomp them and piss on the nest.
he knew it was his job to keep everything out no matter how small or big.
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god

He'd be laying in the grass, jump up and run across the yard, leap in the air and swallow another cicada. Didn't matter if the bug was going for the fenceline; it was in the yard, it must die.

Bait for spammers: root@localhost postmaster@localhost admin@localhost abuse@localhost postmaster@[127.0.0.1] snipped-for-privacy@ftc.gov ~~~~~~ Remove "spamless" to email me.

My puppy that lives at a buddys place is good for cating rodents. Especially Squirls. I won't keep animals at the shop. To many bad things could happen to them. So I like the wild cats that choise to live in the danger zone.

3 guy sharing a shop. Results in left over food, even pizza. Toss it outside and they cats, birds, ground hogs and such will have it gone in 12 hours.
Since we part cars out and crush whats left, we produce very little trash to be hauled off. Since at the crusher they will accept any car part inside a vehical.
All food wrappers, and the like goes in the wood burning stove. We recycle aluminum & copper.
That just leaves the beer bottles. If I only could find an amimal that ate glass.. Charles

Charles Bendig wrote:

Give 'em to spot.

Spot is the leading producer of empty beer containers. For every 6 pack I drink at the shop, he will have 4 or 5 cases. Charles
Sounds like my friend Augie:
from my younger days. I'd drink a bottle, and he'd drink the rest of the case!
Refinish King

I've got one of those. After cats, dogs, birds, etc, I've settled on my last pet. Brewing yeast. Very little care required. Just feed it before pitching and its waste products will give you alcohol and recycle your glass. No licensing or neutering costs. Can bite the neighbors, though. ;)
nb
--
Be considerate of others and
trim your posts. Thank you.

They got that now! - called a Billy Goat, sucks up glass bottles and shreads them. Oh wait, its a "gas powered" animal. But seriously, if you need to suck up beer bottles and trash from the ground, look into this Billy Goat outdoor vacuum. Its made for cleaning up stadium parking lots and such. It Rocks !