Third Gen Heater A/C question

Anyone have any ideas why my a/c compressor come on when I have the controls in the vent or heater position?

My car is a '92 RS B4C/1LE

Reply to
Sax

Odd. a B4C or a 1LE car with A/C. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Hey charles

Just wanted to confirm with you, 1977 camaro door hinges.. These should fit on an 80 Firebird shouldnt they??

Thanks for any info, bit by bit accumulatin all the things I want to replace and these are a major item, could rebuild mine but this guy wants to sell me these for less than the price of one pin

Bruce

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

The doors are the same, the body is the same. An educated guess is that, yes they'll fit just like the ones you have on their now. Only not shot.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

Thanks Ron, figured as much but wanted the 2nd opinions. And yeah pushed wrong button, was supposed to be a private email to charles lol

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Ya, well you know... Stuff happens. No problem here anyway, I like looking up info as it gives me something to do. Peace.

...Ron