Third Gen Heater A/C question

Anyone have any ideas why my a/c compressor come on when I have the controls in the vent or heater position?
My car is a '92 RS B4C/1LE
-

Sax wrote:

    Odd. a B4C or a 1LE car with A/C. Charles
All B4C come with A/C

-
Hey charles
Just wanted to confirm with you, 1977 camaro door hinges.. These should fit on an 80 Firebird shouldnt they??
Thanks for any info, bit by bit accumulatin all the things I want to replace and these are a major item, could rebuild mine but this guy wants to sell me these for less than the price of one pin
Bruce
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:05:26 -0500, "BarracudaDesigns"

The doors are the same, the body is the same. An educated guess is that, yes they'll fit just like the ones you have on their now. Only not shot.

Thanks Ron, figured as much but wanted the 2nd opinions. And yeah pushed wrong button, was supposed to be a private email to charles lol
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 18:00:58 -0500, "BarracudaDesigns"

Ya, well you know... Stuff happens. No problem here anyway, I like looking up info as it gives me something to do. Peace.