ticking lifter???

hey fella's.. I've had my TA for about 5 or so years, its just a sunday car now, as I have a truck. Well, the motor has always had a slight tick... it's a 350 chevy. One of the rocker arms sits crooked from the valve spring to the pushrod. If I tighten it down some, the tick subsudes a little. I have reaplced the rocker and the pushrod, and still it is the same. is this the lifter's fault? and to change that, all the I need to do to get to it is take the intake off? could it be the spring?

thanks guys.

Reply to
royonic