Tires Size Question

Hi one of my ponies is an 82 Z28 that has the leakiest set of rims this side of Detroit. They needed to go. Without spending much money I wanted to do
something about this and came into a set of 2nd Gen Firebird rims that are 14". I just need something that will allow the car to be driveable so I can cerify it after some brake work this spring. So my Question is: What size tire options do I have to put on a 14" rim that will allow a comparable ride to the stock 15" rims/tires that were on the car?
Thank you SMurri
Shawn Murri wrote:

First, make sure your bolt pattern is the same. Second, what size tire did you have on your 15's?
GLK9MM wrote:

BTW ... assuming Orig. Equipment, you can go with 205/75-14.
Thank you Martin I shook my head and changed my plans.
I tried picturing 14" rims on a 3rd Gen F Body and started to shiver, so I looked further a field and found another 15" pair I can swap for. Still firebird rims but the price is right for the short term.
SMurri