Tires Size Question

Hi one of my ponies is an 82 Z28 that has the leakiest set of rims this side of Detroit. They needed to go. Without spending much money I wanted to do something about this and came into a set of 2nd Gen Firebird rims that are

14". I just need something that will allow the car to be driveable so I can cerify it after some brake work this spring. So my Question is: What size tire options do I have to put on a 14" rim that will allow a comparable ride to the stock 15" rims/tires that were on the car?

Thank you SMurri

Reply to
Shawn Murri

First, make sure your bolt pattern is the same. Second, what size tire did you have on your 15's?

GLK9MM

BTW ... assuming Orig. Equipment, you can go with 205/75-14.

GLK9MM

Thank you Martin I shook my head and changed my plans.

I tried pictur>

Reply to
Shawn Murri