Tis the season

Well boys & girls, tis the season when I start seeing the most suspension & steering system failures. I just delt with four cars for such issues in one week.

So do your selfs a favor. If you don't know how to inspect such items, or can't do so in a safe mannor. Got to a reputialbe mechanic and ask them to inspect your: brakes, brake lines, steering lines, power steering pump, gear box or rack. As well as your tie rods, shocks struts, ball joints, wheel barrings, and U-joints.

As much as us mechanics like making money, no one really likes your car to come in mangled, or with item failure damage.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig