TPI 3rd gen Dual Air Cleaner and assembly

Hi all,
I have this setup for auction now on ebay didn't want to post about it again here but a few ppl got in contact w/ me from this group but i no longer have that email we lost touch
ebay auction number 2478753152 any questions just email me w/ the provided on my auction body
take care everyone, Brad