trade for a nissan pathfinder

would anyone concider trading their 67-69 camaro or firebird for a 94 nissan pathfinder? close to iowa prefered. thanks

Reply to
Shawn

LOL

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Made me laugh so hard I puked. A rough first gen Driver is worth more then a 94 Pathfinder with less then $50K miles.

I do work for a few used car dealers and know why everyone aviods pathfinders. Here if your lucky your pathfinder might go for $3,500 to someone that knows nothing. Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig

why the laugh? my pathfinder books for over 5 grand, im not looking for a restored vehicle but one that can be restored, my asking for a trade isnt unreasonable

Reply to
Shawn

Reply to
Shawn

And obviously you know nothing about 1st gen F bodys, you ll be lucky to get a rusted out body shell. Just the intrinsic value of a 1st gen muscle car makes this a laughable proposition.

Reply to
BarracudaDesigns

Nissan 2.8/3.0 V6 family, same engine as a Nissan Maxima. Known for blowing engines at 80,000 miles or sooner. A slavage yard engine for one is $1,700 with 90 day warrantee. Not to mention they rust out worse then a Toyota or Honda. Not only are they raging piles of shit, they are no fun to work on.

Charles BTW: next time, maybe you don't want to pick a fight with someone who has rebuilt and raced Z24/2.4 Nissan powered Stadium Trucks.

Reply to
Charles Bendig

Seriously....stop feeding the troll.

GLK9MM

HEHE go charles.......still lmao....I don't know alot but Iknow I wouldn't trade for a nissan...

Reply to
TERRY