Trans Am Tailight question

I've got a 1986 WS6 T/A. I'm replacing both Tail-lights and havent had a problem finding replacments for them but cant find the replacment center section with the bird in the center. I know I could go to a dealer but dont
really want to spend $200 bucks on the peice. Anyone know where I can find an after market peice Thanks, TOM
there is a chap selling one on ebay dude.

There was a guy selling one of those on Ebay the other day mate.