Tubular suspension & chassis parts

I have an 89 Formula and have a few ?'s about aftermarket suspension parts. I'm looking into picking up mostly Spohn parts, all adjustable. Torque arm, LCA's, panhard, wonder bar, etc., everything. And when he's done, a tubular K member kit with, a-arms, manual R&P and coilovers. Anyone out there use all or any of these or similar? Any pro's and con's you've found? I want to get the front as light as I can and sturdy enough parts to handle a twin turbo LS1/Vortec 6.0 from an Escalade or full-size. I expect high HP and TQ numbers, but I'll keep estimates low at around 400-500 range. I'll be setting the car up for street/strip, running M?T's newer drag radials and some Weld wheels. I'm sure I'll get 1000+ opinions, but I just want to know what people think and what set-up was best for them and why

Reply to
John McManaman