Turn signal ghost

Picked up my '68 Camaro yesterday, after 3 months in the body shop; the interior was & the engine compartment still is coated with dust. Driving down the road, the left turn signal will flicker, more on concrete then on asphalt. The left fender was re-aligned. Would a short in the wiring cause the turn signal to flicker on? Or could there be dust in the switch, or bulb socket?

Seems to be the only problem, so far.

Reply to
Bruce Porter

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:18:30 GMT, Bruce Porter puked:

What about the turn signal switch itself?

lab~rat

Reply to
hipcheck

I didn't see it happen with the headlights off at lunch. Must be a bad ground, probably at the back where it was disassembled.

Thanks.

hipcheck wrote:

Reply to
Bruce Porter

It's probably one of the front body harness grounds. Spend a hour or so inspecting the harness. It could be some miss-happ like the harness caught or a fastener thru the harness.

Charles

Reply to
Charles Bendig