Vacuum Schematic?

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the vacuume schematic for a 1996 Z28 with the LT1.... If you do, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks...
-Nathaniel Mills
nat_@_nathanielmills.com (remove the _'s)
And also, if anyone has the vac schematics for an '89 2.8L MPFI it would be greatly appreciated too. Works fine (ummm yeah, sorta) without EGR hooked up or anything... but would like things working as they were meant to be. All the old plastic vac lines went brittle and broke off, garage did "best guess"
-Merius.
(remove the _'s)