Value of 327 Heads?

Hi,
I know nothing about motors. A guy that owes me $200.00 has offered me in payment three 327 heads. He tells me that they are 327 fueler heads with casting numbers of 291 and are 325 horsepower with 64cc combustion
chambers. They have been hot tanked and have surface rust on.
I would appreciate any input from knowledgable persons as to their worth.
Thanks,
Jeff
I_Have snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net
http://community.webtv.net/I_Have_One/Casull290ForSale
$200 is high for 3 heads,,, 3 pairs of heads would be OK
take the heads and a $100

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:08:27 -0700, I_Have snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (What Ever) wrote:

I have a pair of 63' 327 Fuelie heads 64 cc chambers. Had them rebuilt with all new seats, bronze valve guides, I pinned the studs, Manley Valves 1.94"/1.6", and decked strait. I doubt that I could get enough for them to cover the cost of what you would have to pay for the rebuild. Not that they are going anywhere.
At one time the old "Fulie Heads" were considered the hot setup for a small block Chevy, but nowadays they are really nothing special. If they are set up with the 2.02" intake and the 1.60" exhaust valves, and they are ready to run, they might be worth something to someone who is restoring an Chevy from the 60's, otherwise they are pretty much a dime-a-dozen.
Gary

Thank You so Much for the input I'mright, Ron and Gary. I Greatly Appreciate it.