wanted: 70 camaro fenders bad condition ok

I am doing a custom work and need the sheetmetal from the front 12 inches of both 70 type model camaro. The rest of the fender can be total trash but if I can use the front foot or so,, I would be interested in buying if anyone has any to offer up. You can even cut off the rest of the fender and just send me what I need and we can negotiate the price. Thanks.

Reply to
meneedsnewfenders