Wanted: Euro Reverse Blue Gauges...please :)

Hi All:
I'm looking for a particular euro Reverse Blue Gauge for my V6 '94 Camaro.
The gauges were made by Otto but apparently none of the parts stores
on the Net have any left and a couple say Otto has stopped making it.
The exact part I'm looking for is still on LMPerformance's web page even though they don't have it and say they can't get it.
http://www.lmperformance.com/2527/14.html
The part number is 9396CAMARO-BLREV
Note that this gauge is not one of the silver glow or bright white ones. Click on the Larger Image link from the above page and you can see how it looks in day and night.
Also, would anyone know Otto's web page address or anything? I've searched but can't find anything on them on the web.
If anyone knows where I can find this part, please let me know. Or if anyone has the part for sale, I'd definitely be interested in buying.
Thanks a bunch guys! Drew
I thought the "Euro" style was the white-faced gauges? The red on black doesn't go out of style, kind of like a tuxedo.