Wanted info on Roll Bar for 02 WS6 convertable

Hi all I have a 02 convertible WS6 I do not race it. I'm looking into what it would take and some advice on installing a Roll Bar. Something that would
look sharp and protect in case.... Anyone have info.
Mike
Mike Kirouac rambled on about something in

You could get one welded in. (I would suggest a 6pt one minimum...) I don't know how much it would cost, or where to suggest looking for one, though...
NOI

http://cart.kennybrown.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory 6&idproductE8
I don't see why you want a roll bar if you're not going to race it.. If you just want to look cool, then I *guess* that's fine but it seems like a waste of money and time to get a roll bar if you're not using it for performance.
-Bruce
A clarification.... I do not take it to the track but do let it hang out on the street and some winding mountain roads. So I would like added protection of a roll bar. No sense in doing any more brain damage.
Mike

http://cart.kennybrown.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory 6&idproductE8
you
waste
performance.
The RKsports magazine had a LIGHT bar in it.... i think those are more for looks though..... http://www.rksport.com
Well I hope never to see one roll over either. I don't take mine off road either, cold air intake and Eibach Pro Kit doesn't even care for speed bumps much. I was just interested if anyone had pursued the issue before.
Thanks Mike

what