Wanted: TPI Engine Wiring Harness - TPI Parts List.xls (0/1)

I've got a 1991 Pontiac Firebird 305 TBI. I've found great prices throughouth the internet on different parts for the conversion to TPI. The excel sheet included is a list of the parts that I have, where I got them and how much they cost... The only item I am lacking is a wiring harness for the TPI. If any of you have anything, please let me know... I don't want to spend several hundred dollars on this one measly item ( I know it's not really measly since it is the only thing holding me back...) My only other option is to take my TBI harness and convert it over myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA, Braggs

Reply to
Braggs

I've got a 1991 Pontiac Firebird 305 TBI. I've found great prices throughouth the internet on different parts for the conversion to TPI. Below is a list of the parts that I have and how much they cost... The only item I am lacking is a wiring harness for the TPI. If any of you have anything, please let me know... I don't want to spend several hundred dollars on this one measly item ( I know it's not really measly since it is the only thing holding me back...) My only other option is to take my TBI harness and convert it over myself. I realize I could've bought the whole kit for $550.00 but I've been accumulating these parts over a good period of time (budget constraints).

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA, Braggs

Items Needed for Conversion of TBI to TPI ITEM Purchased From COST `TPI lower intake E-bay $75.00 `Fuel rail `8 injectors

*TPI Plenum E-bay $100.00 *Pair of runners *Throttle Body *TPS Sensor IAC Motor N/A Reused MAP Sensor N/A Reused Distributor N/A Reused Wiring Harness CTS N/A Reused IAT Sensor Jims Performance $14.00 Knock Sensor Jims Performance $40.00 ECM E-bay $49.99 PROM/MEMCAL Moates $55.00 Fuel Pump Checker Auto Parts $68.00 High Psi Fuel Lines N/A Reused Fuel Pump relay N/A Reused Air Intake w/ Filter Self Constructed $60.00 Misc. (Bolt kit) Jims Performance $16.00 Gasket Set NAPA $25.00 $502.99
Reply to
Braggs

Sorry, didn't realize this group did not accept attachments... I included the text in the message from the excel sheet

Reply to
Braggs