website hosting

Here is the link to the web hosting company that I use for my 3 sites.
http://frontpage-web-hosting.org /

hey, buddy, what in the hell does this have to do with camaros or firebirds?
fool.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:
Some spam
You mean the one you USED to use don'tcha?

i hope i'm not the only one who noticed that this site was made on Dreamweaver, powered by Apache' with anon entry allowed on his/her ftp server. stinks of a rip off or some little guy trying to host off his home computer