what should i do with my 396?? please help

I have a 396 bbc that was given to me. the CN# is 3855961 which came up as a 65-66 bb 396, this was bored to a 402 .030" over which came to 4.155. i have a set of heads that will fit it and a 454 crank shaft,
396 connecting rods and std. bore forged trw pistions that wont fit. it would be nive to save a few bucks and keep the crankshaft and just bore it to a 454, is that possible mabe trade could come up im not sure, would would u recomed me to do bore my motor to a 402 .060 over and get a new crank please give me some recomendations thanks..al
Usually:
Punching a 396 block to 4.250 can cause problems. Have the block sonic tested before proceeding with your bore plans.
RK

Wouldn't the sleeves be paper thin at that point?

Depending on the particular block casting.
RK

4.155 would be a 402 bored .030 over. A 396 is 4.096" yours is already bored .060 " over, to go to a 454 you would have to bore another .095" more... that would make you .154" over... supposedly that block casting number was used on 396 and 427 if so the 427 is a 4.25 bore... might want to check that out more and find out if the 396 bore is that thick ... You can look for a used 396, 402 or 427 crank probably cheapest way to go. You might also look into seeing if they make a rod or piston that would work with that 454 crank that would give you a 434 stroker which would be different... I think you'd need a 6.255 rod length or pistons which you need already... might be worth checking into. By the way that casting number can be a 65-66 396 2 or 4 bolt main or a 66 427 2 bolt main Keep us informed if you find out more...