what TH350 do I use in my 87 firebird ?

I am taking the crap 70R4 out and was going to use a TH350 6" with shift kit and use the tailstock from the 700R4 and put it on the TH350 to hok up
that dumb torque arm. Is this the right one I have to use (6") ? Anyone who has done this and could pass on the info.. would be great.. thanx
I'm not sure if the tail housings will interchange, when I did this many years ago I used a B&M kit to connect the torque arm. I think the kit is no longer available. It was a steel bracket that bolted on the same bolts that hold on the tail housing and held the torque arm mount.
Or get a rebuilt 700R4 from someone who knows what their doing and will put a guarantee on it.
wrote:

Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
it will interchange.. I have done it but I used a 9" truck tranny and it was too long causing the driv shaft to do damage. The adapter your taking about is still available.. I was just wondering if anyone has done it without the bracket and what size tail stock was on the TH350

I would rebuild the 700 R4 Gas is high I have a 69 camaro with 4:56 gears and a th350 trans it built strong but is awful on the highway. a good rebuilt 700r4 run about 2k