Wheels and Tires

Page 2 of 2
Camaro Cowboy wrote:

Dude! Thank you for turning off the html.

Joe:
Here is Ohio you can go weeks, sometimes a month with out snow. Then one day your at work,andboom totally unexpected snow storm. Just because it'scold out doesn't mean real cars hibernate. Nothing wrong with drivinga F-body in sub-zero weather. They have good heaters for a reason.
If I was going to drive a f-body during the winter months, I would have a set of winter Snow & Ice rated tires on it. Just incase it did snow, or I got ina parking lot where water pooled and froze.
This winter I plan to drive My S-10, andhave the T/A in the shop all winter, offto the side of the lift. Next winter I plan to drive the T/A when it's dry, and the S-10 when it's not. By next winter the S-10 should be sporting a 350, so I won't be saving any gas driving it. Charles