When to buy new tires?

Page 1 of 3
Watch this file, you'll see why. Saw this on Yahoo's camaro group.
Big file. 31 MB
http://69.56.161.148/dans_new_video.wmv
(Tried posting this yesterday...looks like it didn't make it. I need a
real news reader and server)
Jimmy

It sounds to me like you need to cop a clue. Do not attempt to post binary files to this group. This is not a binary group.
--
Mr. Floppy

Floppy!
Haven't seen you around in a LOOOONG time.
Anyway...welcome back.
Still got a video of your camaro you posted years ago. '01? Quick clip of a 13 sec run....
Anyway didn't try posting a binary. Used Google. Use google a lot, cause my current ISP's news server sucks. But google takes a million years to post as well, or just doesn't post at all.
Jimmy

Ok, just making sure. :-)
--
Mr. Floppy

Mr. Floppy. He did not post a binary. He posted a URL which is POINTING to a binary hosted elsewhere. BIG difference. Might want to think about the clue thing a bit yourself.
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 09:21:46 -0700, "Mr. Floppy"

<SgtSilicon> wrote in message

GFY. If you read what he said it appears he tried to post it but couldn't. I already said that I was just making sure he wasn't trying to post it here. But if you had just READ my other reply, you would already know that. So again I say, GFY.
--
Mr. Floppy

Okay Mr. Floppy. Don't get so grumpy grumpy. Sorry. I guess I should realize that anyone with a handle of "Mr. Floppy" would know the difference.
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:44:39 -0700, "Mr. Floppy"

I posted it as a warning not to attempt to post binaries. I know he didn't post the file. What do you think I am, some newbie bitch? You've got me crossed up with someone else, dud. And yes, I mean dud. By the way, GFY.
--
Mr. Floppy

Mr. Floppy wrote:

Not to pour gasoline on the fire Flop, but I kinda' read it as, he tried to post the link and it didn't make it. But the way it's written it can easily be interpreted as an attempted binary post.

Heh, you've never poured rocket fuel on anything! :-)
--
Mr. Floppy

Mr. Floppy wrote:

Moi? No never. ;) (Certainly not where Tarver and the Refinish Queen are concerned.)
Martin eats asshole!
Fuck him!

No:
but you're in Carolina:
An equally morally bankrupt piece of shit state, where sisters are separated from their brothers. By kicking them in the back of the neck!
Piss off no tooth southerner!
How did you get out of my killfile?
PLONK again!

And what is wrong with West Virgina? Come on I really want an intelligent answer to that. Charles

You cant answer anything intellegent about West Virginia...

Charles Bendig wrote:

He's just yanking your chain. (Shh...don't look now, but I've got family and friends in WV and I poke fun at WV all the time.)
Hell....if Charlestown would get off their ass and finally get Craps approved, I'd probably move there. <chuckle>

Ya think hes gonna understand that answer? :)
Frick and Frack dont understand enough about this bunch in here to get it..
Sad..

I have friends and kin in WV my self. Huntington, Campbell County, Welch County, Crumpler. Some of my kin own a mountain in Welch co. WV is also where the family grave yard is. No matter where in the country we expire, WV is where we rest.
I get a bit tired of people making jokes about the south, and certain states. Like RK making cracks about the south. Only place in the south I ever been that the people weren't nice was West Memphis.
The only state I dislike is Kentucky. Not the whole state either. Just most of the people from around the Hazard area. Yet I know some damn fine people from there too. Charles

Memphis as a whole, along with Columbia SC, sucks. But, as someone from the south, I can make as many cracks about it as I want....