When to buy new tires?

Page 3 of 3
SgtSilicon wrote:

The yokahama is also very gummy. I'd put Dunlop and Pirelli on a par with BF Goodrich. (Though from my experience the Pirelli is not as durable as the Dunlop.) I've had Dunlop and Pirelli on my bike though, so, that's my frame of reference in regards to their compounds. I don't imagine it would change all that much from vehicle tires. (Granted, the technology is different, but the compounds should be the same.)
--
Martin
'01 Formula - MTI Air Box Lid, K&N Filter, Hurst-6,
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Jimmy) wrote in message

2 new tires $800.00 Roar of the crowd as you burn them off.....Priceless...
I don't think I'd want to buy that car, or what's left of it. What the HELL is under the hood of that thing?!?
Terry M.

I've had my tires doing a 120 some miles an hour. but never that much smoke.
what fricken brand are they?......I want some.
-- http://crazyedmonton.no-ip.com
--
I am the darkest creation of god